Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be running the KB @ 17psi and NX 50 dry shot, BF TB, full exhaust (LT's all the way back), AR CAI, diablo chip... yatta yatta yatta

Should I go with...

stock injectors and BAP
50lb injectors and BAP
50lb injectors and no BAP
55lb injectors and BAP
55lb injectors and no BAP

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
00SVTdubs said:
I am going to be running the KB @ 17psi and NX 50 dry shot, BF TB, full exhaust (LT's all the way back), AR CAI, diablo chip... yatta yatta yatta

Should I go with...

stock injectors and BAP
50lb injectors and BAP
50lb injectors and no BAP
55lb injectors and BAP
55lb injectors and no BAP
Do some searches and you will find VOLUMES of debate on the subject, with lots of opinions to help you better make your decision.

Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Definatly do a search. With what I read, I'd go 55's with a bap. Sounds like you will need lots of fuel! Why not be sst up to be safe when you decide to a) add more boost or b) add more juice, or C) all of the above!

The only reason I'd do something different is if you were in Texas and were using Strictly Performance, I'd use the 50's (since that is what he seems to be using) with a BAP.

JT

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has anyone just upgraded the fuel pumps to something bigger/faster? Would this be the same and more reliable than the BAP?

·
Registered
758 Posts
KB now has a chip for the 55 injuctors. Use it with the BAP. Use a fuel pressure gage to hake sure that you do not loose any fuel pressure at WOT. Set the BAP at about MIN (CCW) to start, amd check fuel pressure at WOT for a drop in pressure, if it noes not drop, leave it there, if it drops, turn it up to about 1/3, and try again, until it stays at the correct pressure.

AMB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts