Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Another family hauler.....ah yes ..the good old days...I did all these cars...cheap insurance....I miss those days at times.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I even had a T type buick...1987.....modded pretty well and fast as hell...but I just never like the sound of those motors...nothing sounds like a V8...

·
Registered
885 Posts
harry,
i keep have this strange re-occurring dream. in the dream, i walk up to this old ratty looking, fairmont station wagon. this fairmont wagon has the fake wood grain down the side (that is peeling off), it has surface rust and primer spots all over it. the car also has steel wheels without the hub caps then, i pop the hood on the car and see my turbo engine sitting in the engine bay.

http://www.reichardracing.com/BMOTOR6.jpg

i can't figure out if it is a really cool dream or a really twisted dream. do you think someone is trying to tell me something? :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: One of my ex family haulers...

BlueVenom said:
That car was a blast...all original paint on there too..1969 ....I took the woodgrain decal off..looked much better with out it. Also had the third row seat..facing foward.....turned mid 14's all day long with 3.91 gears and lay posi tracks all over the place. I owned that about 5 years ago...got it from the original owner..had about 60k miles on her.

The best thing with that car was blowing the doors off new Mustang GT's and other unsuspecting people. She really ripped out of the hole.

I miss that one...

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts