Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I like the Wheels Ben,,Especiall on your black car...I think i'd get 9in up front and 10 in rear though.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:
I like the Wheels Ben,,Especially on your black car...I think i'd get 9in up front and 10 in rear though.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jim Vaccaro said:
I like the Wheels Ben,,Especiall on your black car...I think i'd get 9in up front and 10 in rear though.
Why 9" Jimmy??? I thought i could save a little weight!!

Ben

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
Why 9" Jimmy??? I thought i could save a little weight!!

Ben
I think Since the car came with 9in..
The 8in wheels while not that much lighter would change cornering..Just going 1 in wider in back ok..But 1 in wider in rear and 1in smaller in front might change things more then i'd like..

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Might be right Jim....never thought of that

Not sure of the weight....supposed to be lite wheel like forgeline.

two piece modular construction, I beleive.....

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Ben..I am sure you can find a better way to take 5 or 10 lbs off the front,,Then useing Skinny wheels on a Fat Car...

Leave your wallet home:rolleyes:Lite Beer.....pass on the Fries,,,don't supersize!!:p

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doenst matter anyway....just got off the phone.....8-10 weeks delivery.......not very light after all.....3 piece modular....got to come from Japan..... moving on..........lol

Yea. lose the fries and beer, hehe

Ben

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
MODCOBRA said:
Doenst matter anyway....just got off the phone.....8-10 weeks delivery.......not very light after all.....3 piece modular....got to come from Japan..... moving on..........lol

Yea. lose the fries and beer, hehe

Ben
JAPAN......
That would stop me....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Definitely wicked looking, though.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Jim Vaccaro said:

Leave your wallet home:rolleyes:Lite Beer.....pass on the Fries,,,don't supersize!!:p
:lol :lol You crack me up Uncle Jimmy!!! :lol

by the way....I love the rims!!!! Especially on your black 03 MODCOBRA. Cant wait to see them on her!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts