Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone bringing there cars out of hibernation yet? Went down to the Atco last Sunday and it was empty until about 2pm.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Atco has been open... went two Sundays ago and got 3 runs in in 50 minutes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DarkBlue02,
When ya going down? I might be going with a few friends if the rain clears up next weekend.

·
Registered
359 Posts
hopefully this coming weekend me and my friend are trying to finsh his srt 4 so he can get some base runs in and i wanna see want i can put down in my stock gt before i do the swap

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stock '02?
I'll say 14.5-14.6 with decent tires.
I got my '03 the 14.7 with nasty tires and crappy 60'.

·
Registered
359 Posts
well by next weekend ill have a bbk offroad X and flowmaster cat back idk if thats gunna do much... this is gunna be the first time i ever ran on the track... im normaly on the street lol so im probly gunna put a 18 lol!! my boy has a set of slicks he was me to throw on just for shits to see if that will help me....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It'll help but for a stock suspended car with stock rear it may not be a good idea... Mustangs like to snap c-clips with slicks on.

·
Registered
359 Posts
thats what i said to him but he said it would be fine and i just put a new clutch in and it SUCKS i have a spec stage1 i got the clutch kit with pressure plate and TOB and the TOB is defective makes alot of noise and if i power shift 4 it slips and i drove it normal around city miles for 800miles even tho the break in is 500 i just wanted to be on the safe side and it still chatters

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hmm. Do you have an adjustable cable or quadrant? or still stock?

·
Registered
359 Posts
steeda adjustable cable, steeda fire wall adjuseter and steeda dubble hook quadrant.. last time i think i had my adjustment to tight putting to much pressure on the TOB and it blew into 4 pieces lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that's not good.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
what swap are you doin, DOHC?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kind of electronics you going to be running? who's building the motor?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what part of Jersey you in?

·
Registered
359 Posts
what do u mean electronics... i thinking of having BBC build the bottom end for me local shop that does pretty good motor work but cost alot from them but i take it as u get what u pay for... do u no the union county area?.. if u do the town that i live in is linden

1 - 20 of 24 Posts