Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well , I did sell my car , I will be working on the 05 cobra for next year. 8 sec. zone :)
I am verry busy at the shop so I dont go on line much.
one reason is the bs , I dont have the time for it . people who want to get in touch with me know how.

Big News ! I will be moving to a bigger shop with a Dyno.
Tuning Diablo, Autologic, Dfi. Speed pro. This move will happen slow but soon. Please anyone with a question please call me.
I will not be abile to reply to this post , only because of the move and work load. I will be in the new shop in 04 , hopefully in Jan. Peace

G

·
Toms River,NJ is the place to get that shop Pete! Man..remember those days of working out of that private garage you had in the old section of Toms River. You did the gears on my Black 80 Olds Cutlass back then. That was about 1989...

Best of Luck buddy....

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra (over 20 lbs of boost and nitrous..yep stock Eaton)
Tuned and setup by Nitrous Pete www.Nitrous.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sorry to here you sold your car man. But best of luck with the new car and shop.:)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
CuLaTeR said:
What happened to Hammer's comments? I was trying to figure out if he was really serious or not.
My comments were purely a joke. I said that Pete's new shop is a farm with pigs, cows and chickens. Pete laughed his ass off when I read it to him. Pete and I have always joked like that so he's used to me...and he does the same back.

But some people objected so, to avoid controvercy, I chose to delete it.

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Hey Pete, shoot me a PM if you ever want to know current happenings on the red car.

·
Registered
22 Posts
03Steve said:
Hey Pete, shoot me a PM if you ever want to know current happenings on the red car.
Or how about Pete can just call and ask me it is my car now. Pete,thanks for all the help the first couple day were a little ruff but we got it under control just like any fast car its going to have problems. Good luck with the new shop and the new car. peace
;)

·
Banned
572 Posts
welcome chuck and good luck with the car .

well....how is it !!! (post it on a new thread sure to get alot of atteition )
sean

·
Banned
572 Posts
HAMMER said:
My comments were purely a joke. I said that Pete's new shop is a farm with pigs, cows and chickens. Pete laughed his ass off when I read it to him. Pete and I have always joked like that so he's used to me...and he does the same back.

But some people objected so, to avoid controvercy, I chose to delete it.
:lol :lol :lol that was funny as hell !!!
sean :lol

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
03chuck said:
Or how about Pete can just call and ask me it is my car now. Pete,thanks for all the help the first couple day were a little ruff but we got it under control just like any fast car its going to have problems. Good luck with the new shop and the new car. peace
;)
:D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey guys whats up? I figured I should jump in on this post even though it's alittle late now, but I have been very busy trying to get things together and for things to work out right. What i mean by that is, when Pete moves north to his new shop, i will be going with him.
It's always been something I have wanted to do and I think now is the time to do it. So i am buying into the business and I am really looking foward to working side by side with Pete.
I hope we can get a lot of support from you guys, which i know we will because you are all a great group of guys.
We hope to be somewhere in the Toms River area which is a big scene when it comes to mustangs, and hopefully its alittle closer for some people.
If anyone has questions feel free to e-mail me or pm me. I have been beyond busy between my job now and trying to get this business started, so thats why I havent posted as much. Things are still in the works, but all looks good as of now. Thanx again guys

Matt :)

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Congrats, Matt and best of luck to you. I think that you should start a new thread for this big news...so that the guys don't miss it.

And when you say that you'll be working side-by-side with Pete, does that mean that you will be on the telephone all day too?

DOH!!!

:shocked

Just kidding, Pete! (or am I?)

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, best of luck with the new venture!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey hammer, thanx for the kind words i really appreciate it. I was going to start a new thread but i wasn't sure if I should post it in this section or the Bar. if you dont mind then I will just copy what i wrote and paste it into a new thread.

Oh yeah, I won't actually be side by side w/ Pete in the sense of workin gon the cars, i will be handling the business aspect of it, answer phones, ordering, ect. But I am sure I will learn a lot just being around the shop all the time.

But I will leave the big tech stuff to pete and the staff :)

Matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts