Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would it be impossible to use the 2001 eecv in my 90 coupe without sending my chip out for reprogramming if I have all of the wiring from a 2001 cobra is there anything i can use along with the EECV so that i wont trip the anti theft system?
If I cannot so that, who is a reputable chip burner who can disable the pats for me.
thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
You can use the tranmitter and key from the 01 or get Chris Johnson @ JMS to disable the pats. For no more than it costs to disable the PATS, it is not worth the work in retaining the PATS function. Chris will treat you right and the Chip will be right!

·
Registered
2 Posts
:beerchug:
You can use the tranmitter and key from the 01 or get Chris Johnson @ JMS to disable the pats. For no more than it costs to disable the PATS, it is not worth the work in retaining the PATS function. Chris will treat you right and the Chip will be right!
Can you help me I have the same problem with an engine swap I did and I need a bypass module or a chip or any thing that will disable the passive anti theft system (PATS) drop me a line please or email me at [email protected] thanks john cobra 96 03 .

·
Registered
2 Posts
would it be impossible to use the 2001 eecv in my 90 coupe without sending my chip out for reprogramming if I have all of the wiring from a 2001 cobra is there anything i can use along with the EECV so that i wont trip the anti theft system?
If I cannot so that, who is a reputable chip burner who can disable the pats for me.
thanks
Did you ever have to purchase a chip or did the car run? Can you help me I did an engine swap and the car wont start because of the passive anti theft system (PATS). If you can help send me an email at [email protected]
thankyou john cobra 96 03.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts