Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My question with the Paxton A/A. Is how affective is this setup with an S-trim ? Evan if the blower is pullied out. I hear that this setup is real restrictive. Also that it takes a Novi 2000 to flow a good amount of air through it. How much power gain and boost loss is seen with this setup? I guess could be another question. thanks guys

·
Registered
78 Posts
I would do a DIY e-bay setup instead. It's A LOT cheaper and makes real good power. I just finished installing one on my 04GT. Car put down 420hp&408 tq on 11 lbs of boost. We saw 13lbs of boost on the dyno so Justin(VMP) dropped the rev limiter to 6200 to limit boost. Car would have made even more power..

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
plumb a boost reading from pre and post ic core and tell us what you got, that will tell you if the core is restrictive at the power levels u plan on running.

The paxton core has been tested well into the 600rw range on a 2v so i doubt you will have issues with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.