Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Impressive times. I'm surprised they let you run on spare front tires! Aren't those the one's that say "Max Speed 45mph"? Then again, they let JDM run a convertible without a roll bar (I think), and I believe the cut-off is 13.99. Wish our tracks were that liberal.

But I did notice that you are apparently no longer running our exhaust? It said you now run your own custom 3" exhaust with a Flowmaster 3" cat-back (didn't know Flowmaster made a 3" cat-back). If this is the case, why don't you go ahead and send me your QMP 3" system back, and I'll give you a full refund. I have a customer here who wants one ASAP, but we are about 3-4 weeks out on production. He'd gladly take your old system off your hands.

Thanks....let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Rob Raymer said:
Impressive times. I'm surprised they let you run on spare front tires! Aren't those the one's that say "Max Speed 45mph"? Then again, they let JDM run a convertible without a roll bar (I think), and I believe the cut-off is 13.99. Wish our tracks were that liberal.
HEY ROB I DONT THINK PETE WOULD SELL YOU THE SWEAT OFF HIS BALLZ AFTER ALL THE CRAP YOU HAVE SAID???

·
Registered
661 Posts
Now thats not true I will sell it back to Rob . But since I customized it I will sell it for 1200.00 m+ ship :)
I had to do that for it to work. I went slower with the sys. the way it came. FACT ! Hack job ! Not one peace is cut on the car ..
I change from 6 speed to auto all the time ... Y make a consol cover ? Not worth the time

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Hey Rob,

Does this REALLY need to be in the public forum? It seems to me that your message should be an email to Pete.

Take it where it belongs, please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.