Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know why this Pete guy is so defensive//The guy was asking a simple question..Not everyone is familar with the great Nitrous Pete and reads all the posts relating to him.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Don't know if it's nitro Pete your talking about..If so..I call him at his shop and when he is available,he gives good tech advice.
When he is On the Puter his answers are short.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nitrous Pete

My new thread should have been a reply. Reference onelfastlride..asking about petes rear end set up. Petes answer to this guy (in my opinion) was very defensive..Like the guy was some kind of idoit for not knowing if Pete was running a solid axle or the IRS.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Chico.. Ok i get your point..Knowing Pete I don't think he meant it that way..I guess i am use to his replys..
I'll let him respond...

·
Registered
810 Posts
I took it as....He got upset at the person responding to the question with the wrong answer.

I knew or thought he had an IRS suspension still. I was just trying to get a response to prove someone else wrong.

:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maturity would have dictated a response that (like ateacher before his class) would have been more in line with this forum he has created for himself..He has become an icon and should deal with his public with a little more patience..

G

·
Chico said:
Maturity would have dictated a response that (like ateacher before his class) would have been more in line with this forum he has created for himself..He has become an icon and should deal with his public with a little more patience..
Whoa there Master Sinsah....ok...we will turn this forum over to you then chief. Wow 8 posts here and you are already the master and can say how things should go. What a joke.

Get a life pal.

I think what we have here gang is another non 03 Cobra guy with a problem....your car is awesome man..you dont need to prove anything here. We dont think our cars are God.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(20 lbs of boost and nitrous)

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Lets ease up is right...BOTH SIDES

Point was made...a few times...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No! I am Sifu.....Did not know that the no. of posts was a prerequisite for commenting or critizing on this forum....Understand I am not critizing your man for his accomplishments , just his attitude.....I have loved the street and strip since the late 50's. Used to deal with Purdome, Keith Black, Mickey Thompson, Mike Sniveley, Bradley Bros.(fastest flat head dragster in the world) J&M Speed Center(Riverside Ca.), Merrils Auto Wrecking ( fastest unblown chevy dragster in the world)..my own little 55 chevy (C Gas ) used to turn 12.12 & 117 in 1/4. MId 60's. I shouldn't have to qualify..but I was only concerned for the student asking questions of the teacher ..only to be told to sit down ...

If this is so out of line...Then..I have found the wrong web site..and forum.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Time for the LOCK UP:hammer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.