Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I'm POSITIVE my injectors won't run out of fuel........hehehe. Pretty huh??

gary

Attachments

G

·
holy shit dude, still stock injectors? seems like you made Pauls house and car payments this month, lol. are you going to bradenton in march

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still stock injectors. I got the rails just to make sure I am still in the "safe zone" as far as fuel delivery. The techs at Pauls were telling me that at high RPM's the rails aren't a requirement but it ensure that fuel delivery won't be an issue. Others have said I don't need them at all. I don't have the equipment to fully test the fuel flow/rates so I figure i'd rather overdo it now, than pay later. Bradenton?? I'm planning on being there.

gary

G

·
ok I'll send you one also..... but you have to keep your sig like that....and change the one on svt too....I need an address to send it to....

G

·
lol, ok,everyones gonna ask what type or performance gains your gasket is over the accufab. what should i tell them? lol

G

·
matt lankford
1198 thomasville cir
lakeland fl 33811

or
lakeland toyota
attn matt lankford
1200 w memorial blvd
lakeland fl 33815

going to change svt sig... how will they ship and ill tell you which address. im thinking work will be best, if they will require a sig

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
accufab tb and inlet ,billetflow gasket

Gotta Love it :turd

jim v.

G

·
State the truth thats all you have to do.

like....

"I know the BilletFlow is better but accufab gave me one .... but Accufab don't see the need to replace a gasket .... so BilletFLow was kind enough to send me one free".....lololololol

and

You have to do a dyno run with the BilletFlow gasket ... and you have to say that the accufab unit couldn't have made the power without our gasket....lololololol :shocked

P.S. do you need an IAC gasket also?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Who has the BALZ to send John a copy of this Tread???

jim v.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts