Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These pics are 2-3 weeks old and not that great since we had just finished sanding some body parts for a '57 Chevy - dust was everywhere! These do give you a good idea of where I'm at - the roll cage and the rest of the old blue have since been painted. Tranny will be a Tremec or possibly Jerico. Please suggest how you would finish this weekend street car! Here are my two options:

A) 175# front springs, no front sway bar, Bogart D10 15" x 10" rear & 15" x 4" front, MT ET Street 28" x 12.50 rear & Sportsman front 26" x 4"

B) 275# front springs, Steeda tubular front sway bar, Fikse FM5 17" x 11" rear & 17" x 9" front, BFG drag radial 315/35/17 rear and BFG 255/40 front

Pics:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Whoa Tanguy! That's a mad setup since I saw it in (january?) coming together nicely! Anywho, I'd go for your first option, as my opinion of the D10 is, it's a kick ass wheel, but alil too pricey for me :(/ AS for the tranny, have you seen the new v.1 tko from XTC Motorsports? It's rated close to 800ft#'s of torque, that's a nice number! anywho, I think I'm going with them for my TKO rebuild for one of my projects....anywho, take care man, Charles

·
Registered
71 Posts
Heya, would you mind posting some pics or sending them to me of the cage going through the dash area? I'm going to be adding the last 2 points to make my 8 point a 10 point.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Charles! Yeah, I've talked to Mark and Armand at X2C and they are all excited about they're TKO but I can't get Armand to tell me everything they do to it. I'm sure it's replaing the 3rd gear cluster and doing some welding but I don't know anything more specific. It does have a good price though. I'm kind of interested in the new TKO that is coming out, supposedly all the gears are being made out of a better alloy and with revised ratios. Bad thing is it may be a while till Tremec releases it. That and I want Red to release that new Mcleod bellhousing!!

Nummys - I'll e-mail you some pics on Monday when I'm back in my office, all the good pics are on my work computer.

Tanguy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm trying to get an idea of how it goes along the A pillers and into/through the dash portion. If you could upload some of those it would help alot.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts