Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im way glad i got polished, its bling bling for sure. gonna try and post some4 pics, keep in mind my camera is a 49 bucks walgreens special. pig thanks to john at accufab.

why waste mod money on a nice camrea??lol

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
hehehe cool. is that the freebie??? very nice. ya know, with these rails i have, that bottom inlet adapter bolt is alot easier to get on and off.........

I guess the Central Florida 03 Mod competition is on...........LOL haahahahah :D :D :D

gary

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey Matt....did that thing come polished or did you send it out and have it done. Damn man, that thing looks great. I should be getting my Bassani exhaust in this weekend. The next step will be the CAI. SVTzballz, I guess the Central FL 03 Mod. comp is happenin' ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, its one of the freebies, john asked me if i wanted painted or polished. i went to school in palm bay and my old man still lives there. you military?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Looks good Matt...Now we need to test it...
Against the Billit flow...

Send it to me (YEA RIGHT)

jim v.

·
Registered
40 Posts
No military anymore. That was a long time ago (can you say Army 69-72). I use to live in Orlando but moved over here as I work at the Space center and have for 23 years now. Go figure ! I thought it would last a couple years and I'd be looking for something new. Another 100 Shuttle flights and maybe I can retire :rolleyes:
Hey Jim V. how ya doin ? Thanks for the help on the CAI info. I will be making that purchase real soon. I'll get there but probably a little slower than my Central FL. compadres':)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts