Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to give props to Cobra Killer for the "Killer" Service. I just ordered it yesterday and asked him to send it 1 day mail (I paid extra but I wanted it for the long weekend). Here's a few pics.
I'll post before and after dyno results next week. Thanks again Tim!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Very nice!. Im debating if i should buy one for my ATI or not. its so pretty :D

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Get the Reichard! It is an awesome piece. The grip it has on the belt is unreal.

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Chad, i am running the 10# pulley on my ATI now. I was thinking about having RR make a 14# pulley for mine. Only thing i was worried about is the belt slipping on me with a smaller pulley. My tuner, Mike Freedman, suggested i go with a larger crank pulley to prevent slip. Do you guys think i can get away without having to do that? Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Well, I suggest going to an 8-rib setup, it really is not that expensive at all. That extra belt width is a definate advantage. However in your case, I would think a Reichard pulley would easily get you the 14psi with what you have. If you plan on going any higher I would do the 8-rib. FWIW I run a stock size dampner.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Your welcome..:)

The RR pulley is the chit.

I have a customer that is running 15psi. He had belt slippage with the 6 rib setup.The RR took care of it and he is making 16psi now and not shredding belts.
FWIW,I made 676rwhp on a 6 rib setup.

Tim

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Ok so what do i have to do to get a pulley? :p I want one ASAP :D

·
Registered
556 Posts
I run the RR ultra-grip pulley (just a 3.40 pulley hehehe) but car is running great. Now I just need to get the shift schedule worked out/tuned right errrr!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts