·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
What cha got there hermann??

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the pics are just of the rear painted....

i am building it tomorrow and thats why it's not masked......the cover goes too for a girdle:D

·
Yes...it can be done
3,140 Posts
Hey Hermann, what kind of setup is that? I am doing homework for a winter project! :D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
going to be working on that.....

My chassis builder and i are going to be delving into that problem after this season is over.....going to add 9" housing ends and different axles made to our specs to eliminate the c-clips without the leaking often associated with the eliminators and still have a provision for the exciter rings so abs will be retained......:D as for now, i welded the tubes to the center section, adding strange axles, 31 spline traction lock with extra plates and a new set of 3.55 gears....and a rear girdle with studs........got plenty of these under cars that go 9's and faster.....it will live and i will finally go 1.40 60's and better really soon:D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hermann,

I had TRZ do this setup for me using Mark Williams 33 spline axles, 33 spline Eaton, and Ford 9" ends. MW axles are the only axles that would work (Strange and Moser both have a critical measurement that is too short). ABS is fully functional and best of all .... it works.

Good luck,

Kenny Moss

I can't wait till SEMA :D

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kenny!!! glad to see you here!!!!!!

sounds like a nice setup you have!!!!!!! we need more old school like you and i here!!!! going to PRI? if so we have to hook up! hermann:D

·
Bluesmobile
2,121 Posts
He's a pic of mine before it went in a fw weeks ago.

Eaton posi and 31 spline axles.

Reinforced cover.

Dana

Attachments

·
Bluesmobile
2,121 Posts
I had the entire housing powdercoated before assembly.
Dana
And the back:

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts