Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Yeah, those cowl hoods REALLY make these modular mustangs.

That ground package is tough looking too.

BE CAREFUL! If I see that car at a race, I may start talking romantic to it.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HAMMER said:
Yeah, those cowl hoods REALLY make these modular mustangs.

That ground package is tough looking too.

BE CAREFUL! If I see that car at a race, I may start talking romantic to it.
Now, I don't mind if you ask her out but I'll have to chapperone the first date. All I ask is that you bring her home by 10pm. :D

Thanks for the compliments dude.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Would you mind if He asked her out?:D Very nice ride Im thinking of weather or not to change my hood to a Steeda Cowl.

Attachments

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Calypso428 said:
Very nice, but what is with the background in the pic. There has to be places nicer in Pensacola to take a pic.
:lol No, that was the nicest place I could find, actually. Some people might call it CONTRAST!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
281blwngt said:
Would you mind if He asked her out?:D Very nice ride Im thinking of weather or not to change my hood to a Steeda Cowl.
Nice ride man. What kind of wheels you got on that thing?

·
Registered
810 Posts
Thanks, Pretty funny with the contrast thing.
Those are special fitment OZ Racing wheels. I had a buddy of mine who works for Wheel Tech in Miami make the call to OZ since they are the distributors, and had the set made. Only ones made that I no of according to Wheel Tech in my size combination. Frt are 19 x 8.5 and Rear are 19 x 10.5. Not to long ago I had OZ take them back apart so I could paint the centers off the Harley Davidson grey color f-150. Ill post a better picture from work tomorrow.

·
Registered
810 Posts
You know my original plan was to go with a Procharger, but thru my shop I got a better deal with a Novi 2000, After that I just went all out. Tomorrow Im going back to the dyno to re-tune the car from this weekend with Willie from Diablosport.
I changed the pulley but not the belt so , we had lots of belt slipage. I know what a [email protected]$$. My fault. But even with that it still made 488.1rwhp and 502ftlbs @ 6200 and Only 10#s.
On Sunday I changed the belt(wasnt very fun)and I saw17#s.
Wow what a difference.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I saw that intercooler so that's why I asked. That's some big league power dude. I guess it's safe to say youv'e got a built bottom end?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts