Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Nice profile. Exhaust tips are not big enough. 4" is perfect 3 1/2" I can live with. That profile is awesome though. JMHO.

·
Registered
438 Posts
oh well!!

Guess I will just have to live with the 3" as that is how the system came from Spintech......:rolleyes:

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Beautiful cobra, clean as a whistle! The Steeda springs, are they stiffer rate than stock? The side view looks great, height-wise, not too low.

Congrats, I'm sure your waiting for the big thaw like the rest of us on the East Coast.

Bill

·
Registered
438 Posts
thanks!

I honestly do not know what the springs rate are. I did not ask, just wanted the progressive rate springs. The is very little difference in the ride quality between the Steeda springs and stock.

And yes...........waiting for the thaw. By the time I get back from Bradenton.....maybe it will have arrived!!!:cool:

Ben Dorn

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Looks good Ben..I'm glad it has stayed stock.Nothing like having a totally stock cobra sitting in your garage.So,how does a stock cobra drive?:p

LOL,

The car is sweet.

Tim

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Looks real nice..not lowered too much.

jim v.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Looks good Ben..I'm glad it has stayed stock.Nothing like having a totally stock cobra sitting in your garage.So,how does a stock cobra drive?:p

LOL,

The car is sweet.

Tim
Thanks Tim....actually...it is a real nice change.... just exactly what I was looking for.

I believe that pretty much takes care of the mods....:p

Ben

·
Registered
124 Posts
2kbill said:
Beautiful cobra, clean as a whistle! The Steeda springs, are they stiffer rate than stock?
Bill
The Steeda Cobra Sport springs are a progressive design with a 550~650lb rating. They will drop this car an inch in the rear and about 1.25" in the front after they settle in.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love the ride height on your car. I think I may buy those springs for my car. It doesn't really look lowered. That is how it should have came from the factory. Very nice!:)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bingo13 said:
Ben,

How do the spintechs sound? Any drone issues?

thanks....
They have a very unique sound. Sorta like a Ferrari on steroids.:D There is no drone what-so-ever. I have tried it at 55,65, 80, 100......

Ben

·
Registered
438 Posts
not sure!!!

chillfactor said:
Nice Cobra, but what is all that white stuff around it????????????
I don't know what all that stuff is and it won't go away...:mad:

Matter of fact....getting more of the stuff right now and little for the next couple of daze!!! Leaving for Bradenton in the stuff, but, leaving it behind, hehehehe

Ben

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: thanks!

MODCOBRA said:
I honestly do not know what the springs rate are. I did not ask, just wanted the progressive rate springs. The is very little difference in the ride quality between the Steeda springs and stock.

And yes...........waiting for the thaw. By the time I get back from Bradenton.....maybe it will have arrived!!!:cool:

Ben Dorn
Your coming to bradenton ben? sweeeeet! :D I leave at 4:00am tomorrow :D Look for me... TR-11111

1 - 19 of 19 Posts