Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are in the Piedmont North Carolina area we want to extend an invitation to you to come join us at Farmington Dragway for a day of racing and car shows on Sept. the 28th. Unfortunately this date coincides with the NMRA finals but if you happen not to go and want to get in some racing on that Sunday please come and join us. The event will more than likely be billed under the heading: Ford vs. The World and will contain a couple of different street car classes (all heads up) and some sort of big dog class that will run for an as of yet undecided purse. The details have yet to be finalized but should be done by the middle of this week. I will post back here and let you know the final decisions that will be made. Thanks for looking. - B.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The details have been worked out and will be posted here very soon (within the next day or two)... I can tell you for sure we will be having an outlaw class with a $1000 dollar purse. The bracket ladder will be all Fords on one side (8 of em) and the other ladder will be filled out with the other brands (8 of em). Makes for a 16 car field with a shootout of Ford vs. other for the money. Winner of each bracket of 8 will also collect $200. The overall winner will take home $1200. There are other classes in the works for street cars and bracket cars. - Thanks - B.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow - how'd I warrent a sticky - did I do that somehow inadvertantly. If I did not - thanks to the mods. - B.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts