Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just had a small debate with my girlfriend about her car. she has a pontiac g6 gt with power sunroof, 3.5 v6, chrome wheels, ect. anyway we are about to go to the store to get some ingredients to cook dinner when i start to talk to her about her GT. she then reminds me its an SE and not a GT. i tell her that the SE is just a trim/option package that her specific car came with and that the GT is what type of engine the car has and what it REALLY is. to make a long story short, she kicks me out the car because she is the type that has to be right about everything( even things she knoows nothing about), so now im sitting here wondering what the hell just happened and id thought I'd ask you guys to give me a defien answer so she can see this and understand from other people that what i said is correct and that a SE is not technically a type of g6 but rather a option.

p.s. she only thinks its an se because of the dealer sticker she has that has it posted on there......oh and the g6 gt emblems that would have been my evidence and would have shut her up was shaved off by the previous owner so of course she thinks it had SE posted on the back.....(sigh, slapping forehead)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Please dont take this the wrong way, but you guys are really arguing over this? IMO just man the hell up and let her believe what she wants. At some point (more often then most think) both parties will just ignore the fact that the other half is wrong and bite there tongue. Why? Just life is too short to argue over little things like this if you ask me. If its something more serious then of coarse ya talking....which at times leads to arguing.

I dunno take it for what you will....I just have gone through relationships like your in with all the little bickering going on all the time between both people...too much drama...made me get Grey hair too quick at a young age.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmfao. hey believe me we both have already realized it. im over it and im not mad about it, im jut being a dick. like most women, she thinks she's right about everything but im a car fanatic and that is one thing that gets to me. she knows nothing about it so i debate it with her. there are plenty of other things that we argue about that i let go, but i pick and choose my battles pretty wisely. thanks though, i know you arent trying to come off as a dick, its nothing my parents havent told me.....

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
lmfao. hey believe me we both have already realized it. im over it and im not mad about it, im jut being a dick. like most women, she thinks she's right about everything but im a car fanatic and that is one thing that gets to me. she knows nothing about it so i debate it with her. there are plenty of other things that we argue about that i let go, but i pick and choose my battles pretty wisely. thanks though, i know you arent trying to come off as a dick, its nothing my parents havent told me.....
oh grasshoppa have mutch to luhn! woman always right, man always wrong. if woman always right, man get nookie, life good. if man think he right and woman wrong, he get kicked out of car and get no nookie, and everything all jacked up in life!

moral of story, let woman be right, even if you know she not, and you will be privy to inside joke and she not know nuteeng about! :dunno2:

othawize prepare to sleep on couch fo verwy long tyme!

·
Registered
430 Posts
oh grasshoppa have mutch to luhn! woman always right, man always wrong. if woman always right, man get nookie, life good. if man think he right and woman wrong, he get kicked out of car and get no nookie, and everything all jacked up in life!

moral of story, let woman be right, even if you know she not, and you will be privy to inside joke and she not know nuteeng about! :dunno2:

othawize prepare to sleep on couch fo verwy long tyme!
HA HA HA i just peed a little LOL.

do what he said let her believe whatever she wants

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol, damn you guys are funny,lol...ok, why do they never think logically.....its whatever, thanks guys,lol...damn that was funny..

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
why do they never think logically
come on now dude, do you really think anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die as a result, and can go from zero to bitch in about .000001 seconds is ever going to think logically?

you're in serious need of a reality check my friend.

·
Banned
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeahi guess i need to wise up and do what you guys say. im sure you guys have been around the block a few times. i know what i have to do, im just too damn stubborn sometimes to accept the truth.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts