Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the codes I pulled from the motor today. I need help on specificly what they mean/why it popped, how I can fix them, and if they are contributing to my poor drivability (car studders like CRAZY during normal driving). These are the codes:

P0750 Shift sol A fault

P0755 Shift SOL B fault

P0743 TCC System electrical fault

P1401 DPFE CKT High voltage

P1409 EVR CTRL CKT fault

P0605 Internal CTR module rom error

P0713 Trans fluid temp sensor high input

P1127 HO2s Downstream not tested

P1101 MAF Sensor out of range

P1780 Trans control switch out of range

Here are some other things I noted that I need an opinion on:

LFtrim 2(%) 22 SF trim 2(%) -1

LF Trim 1(%)9 SF trim 1(%)0

Now I think the transmission codes are because I have a manual valvebody so the computer has no connection with the transmission. I also have no cats so that would explain the o2 code I think also but the rest I'm at a total lost and my car is running like total SHYT. Here is a list of my mods:

97 GT auto conv, Vortech (14psi), 4.10 gears, Flowmaster, Off road h-pipes, FRPP headers, Autologic chip, MSD dis-4 ignition, MSD wires, Accel coil packs, 70mmT/B, 90mm MAF, Power pipe, forged pistons & rods, MSD tach adapters, 3000 stall torque converter, K&N filter, BBK fuel regulator, Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump, FMU, B&M tranny cooler, Performance Automatic manual/transbrake valve body, Race P&P non-P.I heads, SHM Cams, Spearco Intercooler, Race B.O.V, 42lbs injectors, T-Rex Fuel pump, 2.87 Vortech pully, Steeda springs, 99 Polish Cobra rims 17's, Autometer Monter Tach and boost gauge

All opinions and advice is well apreciated.

-Ray

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm not sure exactly what those codes mean, but maybe ford does?

·
Registered
138 Posts
02 t5 huh how did you manage that with a special bellhousing??? I just bought a tremec out of a 02 gt to put in my 96

1 - 4 of 4 Posts