Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
We are making way for a second run of our billet 6061 aluminum spark plug wire covers for 96/98 Cobras or other vehicles using B-head valve covers so we need to get the rest of the first run Outta here!!!! We have the following in-stock, ready to ship!

Raw Aluminum - "DOHC 32V" Engraved - $150shipped!
Raw Aluminum - "SVT POWERED" Engraved - $150shipped!

White Powder Coating - "DOHC 32V" Engraved - $160shipped!

'Mystic' Powder Coating - "SVT POWERED" Engraved - $165shipped!

Black Chrome Powder Coating - "SVT POWERED" Engraved - $165shipped!

Candy Blue Powder Coating - "DOHC 32V" Engraved - $165shipped!

Thanks everyone!
-Kyle
Action Powder Coating

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Hey bro,was wondering you can have a red with black lettering,im in oregon,first time ive seen the cobra in 8 months:p im doing a tuxedo black/hot rod red combination on the motor so i would LOVE to get some red plug covers,with black lettering,was hopen to order'em next week.lemme know bud:) thanks

Trevor

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey bro,was wondering you can have a red with black lettering,im in oregon,first time ive seen the cobra in 8 months:p im doing a tuxedo black/hot rod red combination on the motor so i would LOVE to get some red plug covers,with black lettering,was hopen to order'em next week.lemme know bud:) thanks

Trevor
Trevor,
We can't do that with any of our in-stock products (seen above) but I will talk with Ryan about what we can get done. :tip:
-Kyle

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
Oh,well if you cant change the lettering,the normal chrome looking will be fine,as long as the core color is red:) lemme know,thanks for looking into it!

Thanks again
Trevor

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Raw "DOHC 32V" covers are sold! If you pay this weekend, any of the above covers are $10 off the posted price!
-Kyle

·
Registered
33 Posts
if there is any way you can sell me the mystic ones for $150 shipped I would take them.
thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got the "mystic" covers in the mail today, they look great, can't wait to get them on.
thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Spark plug wire covers

Hello Kyle,

Are you still making/selling the covers. If so I would like to buy the : Black Chrome Powder Coating - "SVT POWERED" Engraved - $165shipped.

Thanks
Rusty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts