Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to compare the two colors. thanks in advance. i am thinking of picking one up tomorrow and need to decide on the color. my fiancee is pushing for the red fire. i was originally leaning towards silver cc metallic but the more i look at my laser red 01 i start to second guess myself.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome, thanks.

so 03 red fire cc metallic is darker than 01 laser red.

can we get any 03 silver cc metallic pics?

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
I don't know how to post a picture but there is alitte shot of mine in my aviatar. Silver Metallic. It's brighter than satin silver. Redfire takes a good picture by IMO it just looks burgandy in person.

Please remember this is my opinion.

·
Registered
36 Posts
DAMN YOU SLY!

Go ahead Sly, keep throwin' that picture out there for me to look at :shootbird

The metal flake in the 03's is much more prominent than in the 01's.
That pic of the Redfire is likely the best pic I've ever seen of the color (I can talk, I own a redfire) on the net. If you don't like that color, you definitely want the silver :p

EDIT: One more thing. As mentioned above, when it's overcast during the day, or not under direct light at night, it does appear burgandy (sp?), but once you see it under direct sunlight, or under a light pole, it's anything but drab.

·
Banned
2,034 Posts
What does (sp?) mean?
And I've seen it in direct sunlight,under a light, in a showroom. It still looks a lot flatter than a Laser Red Car.

Again IMO.

·
Registered
35 Posts

Not the best picture. Unwashed and on a cloudy day, but that's all I have right now. I had ordered the Silver, but once I saw the redfire I changed my mind.

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Guys,

The site is growing exponentially lately and the Modular Fords staff is very pleased. But with these new memberships, it becomes increasingly important to keep the forums organized.

The Terminator Forum is for technical information and The Bar is for non-techincal discussions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts