Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Clear

Votes: 8 38.1%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys...Please read this post fully then vote AND post

I got a question and here is your chance to be involved with the manufacturing process.

Ya'll know I'm making blower pulleys.See pic of pulley

the questions is:

How many pulleys should I anodize Red, Blue, and Clear?
(The standard color for the pulleys will be Black)

The interchangable pulleys kits will be sold several ways...

1)4140 chromoly hub 1)Billet aluminum pulley (2.76, 2.93 or 3.10)
1)4140 chromoly hub hub 2)Billet aluminum pulleys
1)4140 chromoly hub hub 3)Billet aluminum pulleys

I will anodize the pulleys in ALL colors, I just want to know how many I will need of each and of what sizes.

Please vote for the color you would like then Post your prefered number of pulleys. ie; 1 , 2 or 3

This will greatly help me deside how many of each color to anodize.

Thanks for you help

·
Registered
53 Posts
How about a No-Slip design? Similar to the S-E-Racing or RR?

I'd go for one of those.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'd like to see clear doug... as in see though, invisable..... your the billet god..... lets see it happen bro!

Talk about stealth

Jayson

·
Registered
53 Posts
Any chance for a No-Slip design?

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
j69gordon said:
I'd like to see clear doug... as in see though, invisable..... your the billet god..... lets see it happen bro!

Talk about stealth

Jayson
We can just get the boys from the Enterprise to whip up some transparent aluminum.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TopRacer said:
I voted for yellow... o wait thats not available... :rolleyes: nor are any other billetflow products...
The yellow Anodizing doesn't look yellow....it looks kinda yellow gold..... If I had a Yellow Cobra I would go with the Black.

If you like, you can special order yellow but the anodizer has a minimum charge of $120.00

If you ordered a TB, Idlers (3 pulley set) and a set of Interchangable Blower Pulleys at one time I may be able to work with the minimum charge of the Anodizer.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
How about that grey/titanium color that Maglites are anodized? For all of the DSG/MG guys...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Doug,
I interpreted the post as for blower pulleys AND interchangable pulley kits before I posted.
After reading it again, I believe your just doing interchangable kits.
Don't consider my redfire vote in your math, since I'm not in the game for an interchangable pulley system.

Just didn't want to confuse ya :shootbird

·
400 Posts
We are taking orders for these pulley sets now. The black sets are just about ready to ship. The rest will ship as soon as they get back from the anodizers.

Rick

·
Registered
94 Posts
OverToad said:
Doug,
I interpreted the post as for blower pulleys AND interchangable pulley kits before I posted.
After reading it again, I believe your just doing interchangable kits.
Don't consider my redfire vote in your math, since I'm not in the game for an interchangable pulley system.

Just didn't want to confuse ya :shootbird
Don't forget Toadie that it MUST be that way in order that the hub be steel.

You know the problems with aluminum pullies already.

·
Registered
4,522 Posts
Speaking of steel/aluminum.. could we pay extra to have the pulleys machined from billet stainless steel?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts