Votes: 48 42.9%
  • Black Saleens

Votes: 64 57.1%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Choose what wheels look better, only between these 2 options. My 18" color matched Billet specialties or 18" black saleens.

I like the BS wheels because they are a 'one off' set and are color matched with a lip, but i like the black saleens, just looks a lot more tuff.

Option 1: Billet specialties

Option 2: Black saleens

·
Registered
86 Posts
I like black wheels on some cars. To me it just doesn't work with that color

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it looks real tough with the saleens, like ready to do work, and the BS wheels look more classy.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Have you ever thought of color matching the Saleens? I dunno how it would look but it would certainly be different ..... then again, I was never really a fan of black Saleens.
-Kyle

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like the Billet Specialties because they're different and they look great, but like a few people said, the Saleens look aggressive. Makes the car look meaner. I'd stick with the Saleens.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
eh neither wheel does it for me. the first definitely don't even belong on a mustang, and I hate black wheels unless they're on a white car.

so my opinion is really moot here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can not vote, both look good. The Black gives it that mean attitude, and the BS gives it the show look, both look good. Sorry for no help but both look good.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Black Saleens are definitely love it/hate it. Personally, I don't like them on that car.

I wanted black Saleens for my car (which is rio red) but I felt that it was too much black. I ended up getting the "hyper black" powdercoated Saleens. Unfortunately, I don't think they're black enough! They kinda look like chrome rims that are dirty.

·
Registered
138 Posts
The Black Saleens would be my pick. Its a Mustang so it should look BAD A$$

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.