Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored today , so i pulled my blower off and ported and polished the intake side of the blower and filled in the 4 holes on the bottom of blower hopefully this helps. took about 4hours .have alot of head porting experience so I'm sure that helped alot (time wise).:blob

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
correct your Cobra has them also I used jb weld to fill them.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did not put it back together yet going to put in a new rotor pack . Plus I'm finished for the year. I've got the truck up on jack stands ready for winter.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Santa needs to bring me a digital camera for christmas first before I can post pictures.:blob

·
Registered
128 Posts
conleymotorsports said:
I did not put it back together yet going to put in a new rotor pack . Plus I'm finished for the year. I've got the truck up on jack stands ready for winter.
Finished for the year already. I'm just getting started. Oct and Nov. are great times to run in New Jersey.

VINNIE

·
Registered
227 Posts
Hey the Capt. has a couple of my pics in there too.
I am going to be doing another blower for a friend of mine in the next couple of weeks and it is going to be more extensive than my last attempt so maybe I can post some pics then.
Dale

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I ported and polished my blower just like in captianoblivious pictures. but I did not mess with the exit point (except for filling in the four holes with JB weld)

·
Registered
163 Posts
I filled the holes in mine and ported the blower. I have pics but I need to post them on my site. I rounded off the point and around the support for the rottors. it should improve some especially with how much I am spinning the blower. I have a 2.75 upper and a 9.75 lower (8# lower). It allready pulls 18psi.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well I finally got the blower back on. I sure can feel a diference in the power "More of it". Wish I could get it to the track but work (over time) is keeping me from doing that. Looks like I'll have to wait until after winter for quest to the 11second zone. :blob

1 - 19 of 19 Posts