·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Strictly Performance ported Eaton M112 w/2.76 press on pulley- $500.00
Air charge cooler(intercooler that attaches under the blower- $400.00
blower belt tensioner/ idler assembly- $300.00

was going to install on a customers 04 Mach 1
He ran the car hot and now needs to fix his motor.

will try to get some pics posted tomorrow.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have an Eaton M112 based SVO blower. How does this air charge cooler and pulley affect performance? I'm very interested, i'm wanting more power out of this blower without having to switch to another one...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the air charge cooler attaches to the blower, the air coming out of the blower is cooled by the air charge cooler. Coolant from the reservoir flows through the air charge cooler. This set up is designed for an 03-04 cobra lower intake manifold. The 2.76 pulley allows the blower to put out about 15-16 psi boost on a 4v cobra engine. It is the smallest diameter pulley that you can use without having the nose cone milled. I'm not sure how your system is set up, but the blower and pulley on a 03-04 cobra engine is good for about 500rwhp depending on your tune.

thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ok well my heads and internals are stock as far as i know (bought the car used) and its a 2v npi motor with the SVO blower and 30lb injectors. Can i run this on my car? I might continue to use the pulley i have or might be ordering a custom 3.8 for about 10lbs boost. I think that 2.76 is too much for my stock internals to handle. Let me know if this will work and what kind of power increase i can expect. Thanks man

1 - 7 of 7 Posts