Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the 10.47 car dude?:eek: Wow it looks like a daily pimp ride.:D Very nice looking ride man.

Razor.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yeah, that's the car I race. It looks alot different with the track wheels on though.

JC, I love those wheels!:jawdrop

Wait until you see it this year at the shootout!:lol

Chad

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O.k. Chad & J.C. you bastards better quit posting pics of your cars with those fatty wheels!:D I am already broke from spending all kinds of cash on my snake and your making me want to buy some wheels now too! Both of you have sweet looking cars and now I feel as if mine is a terd.:( I refuse to post anymore pics of my snake until I get some new shoes.:shootbird Just kidding.

Hey J.C. your car is extra clean and those wheels really set it off. Chad your car looks even better in race trim than in street trim.;) I need to get some wheels and tires for the track myself. What size wheels are you running front and back? Also what size tires (Mainly the rears)?. Any advice you could share would be helpful to me. I seem to be the only guy around here with a newer snake who is planning to race it.

P.S. Chad you have any suspension work?

Razor.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Razor...

akatherazor4 said:
O.k. Chad & J.C. you bastards better quit posting pics of your cars with those fatty wheels!:D I am already broke from spending all kinds of cash on my snake and your making me want to buy some wheels now too! Both of you have sweet looking cars and now I feel as if mine is a terd.:( I refuse to post anymore pics of my snake until I get some new shoes.:shootbird Just kidding.

Hey J.C. your car is extra clean and those wheels really set it off. Chad your car looks even better in race trim than in street trim.;)
Razor.
Razor:

Your car looks way far from being a turd !!! All you need is a killer set of wheels. I have a set of Bogarts for the track and the Boyd Coddingtons for the street... You are right though !!! Nice wheels are not cheap. Thanks for the compliment on the car, I call it "The Money Pit" or "My Bitch"...

Here is a pic of the power plant... I just received the a set of 55 lb
injectors and matching ProM... I'm shooting for 600RWHP and some solid 10's in the 1/4...

Take care,
JC

Chad: Thanks Bro !!! Your darn car is the model for speed I'm hoping to follow in the near future... Got to love the wheels up take off...

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cobra engine This is an old picture now I have alot more chrome. Jeff B.

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1BAD98 that's a sweet looking ride bro.:D JC thanks for the good word man. I am more interested in going fast first, Looks will come last for me. Right now I need to get a rollcage and a set of wheels and tires for the track. Then I will pray that nothing breaks on those hard launches.

Razor.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hey Razor,
If you are looking for a cage In VA, you oughtta go to Pat Bennett Racing in Amherst, VA. He did a great job on my Chrom-moly 8 point. Also, I'm going to post a link to a couple of pics of my car. No offense to anyone here, the link is a corral post:shocked I'm not computer-inclined enough to post pics.
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146489

Nice car too!!! Love that True blue.

Steve

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BlownMystic1 the car looks great man, I always have loved the mystic Cobra's.:D I do have a quick question for you though. Do the bars on your cage that run by the door come out at all? I need to find a cage that will allow easy access into the car because it's a daily driver. Also why did you go with an 8pt. over a 6pt.?

Razor.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here's my Wingless Laser Red 98 Cobra.

Attachments

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LXH89 looking good man.;) Let's keep the party rolling, More Snakes!!

Razor.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Razor,
The bars donr have swing-outs in them. i didnt think that would help the strength of the cage too much. Thought It would create a weak point. Also, i went with an 8 to try to stiffen the car that much more. The 7th and 8th point are the small bars that ties into the subframe connectors. I dont think its that bad to get into the car. You can pretty much forget about the back seat though. I can try to get more pics if you want me to.

Steve

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BlownMystic1 said:
Razor,
The bars donr have swing-outs in them. i didnt think that would help the strength of the cage too much. Thought It would create a weak point. Also, i went with an 8 to try to stiffen the car that much more. The 7th and 8th point are the small bars that ties into the subframe connectors. I dont think its that bad to get into the car. You can pretty much forget about the back seat though. I can try to get more pics if you want me to.

Steve
Thanks for the reply. No need to post more pics, I was most concerned with the door bars and in one of your pics I can see it perfect. I'm not concerned with the back seat usage. If somebody wants to ride that bad they can curl up in the trunk with my battery.:D I think what I need to do is find the person I will use to install my cage and work out the details with him. I have never had a cage before because I used to mainly streetrace. Now I am a bit older and the track is definitely the better place for racing. I don't need tickets or to get my car impounded anymore.;)

Razor.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts