Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have recently had my Vortec installed, and I have a question regarding my Anderson Ford Power Pipe. To me, it appears that my rubbelbow is "kinking" a bit as it tuns toward the fender. It is a full 4" opening at eacg end, and then in the middle of the bend, it narrows and is NOT full size. Is this normal? I was thinking perhaps I should force the pipe down further into the elbow, and then it would help sustain the size.
I am just looking for all the power that I should have, and was to make sure the install is 100% perfect.
Please see pic below for my setup.

Here is a link to a larger pic:
http://images2.fotki.com/v23/photos/5/50728/230277/BlowerInstall11-or.jpg

I am currently seeing 366rwhp and 363rwtq, so it is working properly. To me, it appears a bit crimped...perhaps this is how they are suppose to be.
~Darren

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
On the fenderwell side of the power pipe. Is it going directly into the hole. Or is it resting as far over as possible in the hole towards the front of the car. With mine i had to cut that hole in the fenderwell to get that to fit/line up properly. I have the vortech AFM power pipe mated to my P1sc. But i also have an extra pipe running through the fender for my intercooler so i had to cut it anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts