Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yep. Im awaiting for a reply from him next week. I would have to use their FPRS block off plate, and run a Aeromotive 15115 Fuel Rail Sensor Adapter Log somewhere for the stock FPRS (the crown victoria FPRS isnt the same as the 99-04 mustang.. its the same as the 2005 mustang. just a wider hole as far as I know).

Or if They can cut me a set of their 99-04 rails but with their 05 FPRS rail adapater on it :)

Everything I read about the FORE ones say they are a work of art ha and everyone loves them. Just so much money :) though the MMR set is not too much cheaper. and the FORE comes highly recommended.

·
Administrator
9,338 Posts
Yep. Im awaiting for a reply from him next week. I would have to use their FPRS block off plate, and run a Aeromotive 15115 Fuel Rail Sensor Adapter Log somewhere for the stock FPRS (the crown victoria FPRS isnt the same as the 99-04 mustang.. its the same as the 2005 mustang. just a wider hole as far as I know).

Or if They can cut me a set of their 99-04 rails but with their 05 FPRS rail adapater on it :)

Everything I read about the FORE ones say they are a work of art ha and everyone loves them. Just so much money :) though the MMR set is not too much cheaper. and the FORE comes highly recommended.
I think you get what you pay for in this instance. The Fore stuff is stunning in appearance and function. It is not the cheapest but, IMO Justin's stuff is simply the best.

Ed

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Good news is the fuel injector orings/rails are holding perfectly as expected.

Bad news is I believe I just blew the fuel hose off inside the tank. I can hear it priming, no fuel or pressure at the rails at all (or fuel filter).

Are there any special clamps I should be using on that hose from the fuel pump to tank exit? or they were just not tight enough?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thx to share sir
Click Game Arma 3 Art Of War

Arma 3 Art Of War-CODEX system requirements
Arma 3 Art Of War-CODEX ps5
Arma 3 Art Of War-CODEX price
Arma 3 Art Of War-CODEX download
Arma 3 Art Of War-CODEX free to play
Arma 3 Art Of War Crack

21 - 26 of 26 Posts