Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not that we can't make our cars fast too, but whenever i cruise the message boards (svtperformance, stangnet, here, of course) i feel like everyone has '03's!! It also seems like half of all '03's were sold in Jersey, but I've only seen like 2 on the road... what's the deal?

Glenn

·
The BarTender
1,651 Posts
I don't feel left out at all. The 03's are a great car and I love to watch as these guys make more and more power. I'm happy with my 01.

Razor.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i guess it gives you an idea how the GT guys (esp the 96-98) feel.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BlueVenom said:
i guess it gives you an idea how the GT guys (esp the 96-98) feel.
i didn't think of that... and don't get me wrong, i'm not bitter, i love my 99, it's just that it seems like everyone's sig or profile has an '03 Cobra...

·
Registered
302 Posts
In my city (pop. 75K) There are two silver, two black, one shadow gray, and I think a collector has a red or white one:rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's so many around here you have to swat them away like nats :) There population is second only to late model Honda Civics or possibly Florida mosquitos.

Problem is those nats are getting really damn fast. :shocked

·
Registered
45 Posts
I get the same feeling... i don't even post on SVTPerf. Since that the feeling is that 03's are the end all.

I know where I live there are popping up like flys on poo. I can count 4 that are people I personaly know that have bought them. And I know of another guy that is debating on trading in his trans am one a black on. I know if he drives it... he will buy it.

Still a wicked car, and make me smile everytime I see my friends modding them out, and whooping some LS1 ACE! I always stuck to my Fords, and knew the day would come... and it did... now 1 of the die hard LS1 boys is driving a 2003 cobra... since he trading in his Ws6 for it. One drive was all it took, and he made the switch. :)

Makes me feel like the odd ball, making a 96-98 fast. :)

EA

·
Registered
21 Posts
Originally posted by TheSVTKid Makes me feel like the odd ball, making a 96-98 fast. :)
If I had a blower with more displacment then my motor I wouldn't feel odd. ;) I would feel quite giddy, possibly because that thing is sucking the air out around you :D

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Eric Brooks said:
I've only seen one 03 on the road (not counting Jimmy V's)
you saw mine in Bradenton focker!! gee thanks.

strongbad

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
oh i see how this is. the focking Brooks brothers tag team. damn Georgia 'necks. well you're no match for my laser guns and guitars.

strongbad

1 - 13 of 13 Posts