Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting some audible detonation, so I retarded timing 10% and richened fuel 4% just to be safe until I can get to the dyno. My question is, can I make a pull, check A/F, and adjust with Predator b4 my second pull to see the results, or does the computer have to learn the adjustments over time?Just to be sure...scrolling to the left towards "rich" does add fuel...right?

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
RossGN said:
I'm getting some audible detonation, so I retarded timing 10% and richened fuel 4% just to be safe until I can get to the dyno. My question is, can I make a pull, check A/F, and adjust with Predator b4 my second pull to see the results, or does the computer have to learn the adjustments over time?Just to be sure...scrolling to the left towards "rich" does add fuel...right?
Hello Ross and beabout, and thanks for the post, sir.

WOT is a fixed table, meaning it does not use any adaptive tables. After the dyno run, make the change on the Predator, and then make another run, and you should notice a change as long as you adjusted the parameters enough.

Scrolling towards "rich" will make the car "richer". I know previously I told someone that going "negative" means "leaner" (on the GM Predator this is true), but I worded that all wrong, so I need to find that post and make the correction.

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
beabout said:
Thanks as well, ordered mine today...
And I do appreciate your order! UPS Tracking shows that it is out for delivery, so you will be receiving it sometime today! Lemme know how it works out for you, as I value my customers' input!

Sincerely...

·
Registered
195 Posts
YAAAHOOO!!!!

Man in big brown truck brought me a Predator....

Now to commit the manual to memory.....

Thanks for prompt service RWTD....:blob

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
beabout said:
Now to commit the manual to memory.....

Thanks for prompt service RWTD....:blob
HAHA, you sound like me when it comes to reading manuals. You know, you could have downloaded it and read it off my website before you got the Predator ;)

I thank you again!

Sincerely...

·
Registered
195 Posts
I did download, printed, bound and put aside for reading....

You may have mentioned this proly in this tread, When will the software be ready for download for interface with PC.....

Beabout

·
Registered
8,192 Posts
beabout said:
You may have mentioned this proly in this tread, When will the software be ready for download for interface with PC.....
Gerald, yeah, they are working on getting it finalyzed for everyone. I will make an announcement as soon as I get more information concerning the released date, and where to download it from (most likely will be from DiabloSport's website).

Keep in touch!

Kind Regards...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts