Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody using it? cheapest I've found. seems like a simple piece, as in, hard to screw up. I haven't owned ford's long enough to know any better, but one of my friends fired from the hip about how all their stuff is junk. I didn't really press him for details about that.
Doesn't seem like the kind of thing that could be made poorly.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Haven't seen or used them, but they could very easily be made poorly. From using stock that isn't machined perfectly flat and square, to ports not matching up exactly or being rough, it is possible. Surely somebody here has some kind of experience. Or, maybe you could contact Pro Products and see if they have any way of getting you in touch with anybody using them?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have them on my 5.4l swap and they work great. Nothing wrong with them at all. Alot of people hate on PP but I have the intake adaptors, 75mm TB and Plenum and I love them. You cannot beat the price for them at all. You could always smoothe the runners out some as well as the TB/plenum to increase airflow but I didnt and I have NEVER had a problem with them.

Just my .02 tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.