Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been toying with the idea of maybe throwing a Procharger on my car. I wanted to get some feedback from Procharger users before I start making any decisions. How is the fit and finish of the entire kit?? Was the install straight forward?? Instruction booklet clear?? Any issues after the installation of the kit(besides tuning)?? I've read about Procharger seals going bad and having to be replaced. Has this issue been dealt with yet?? Basically I want to hear all the pros and cons. Any info would be appreciated. :)

·
Pushrod Dinosaur
1,006 Posts
Throwing it on your car??? it will scratch it. don't do it.

gary

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Procharger's in my opinion..Make more power..however you being concered about fit and finish and reliability..You should get a Vortech S trim..for your application.
I had P1sc..with seal leak,,that was fixed and never gave me another problem,,I also had D1sc and now F1sc without any issues.
If you want just Street Blower(S TRIM) will do good..
best of luck !Whatever you choose..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I am willing to sacrifice a little fit and finish if it means some extra power. I'd also like a blower that can grow with the car once I start to get serious with it. Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I have a P1-SC and love it although the instructions weren't the greatest (doesn't take a rocket scientist though).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts