Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 3-core, sheet metal intercooler from ProCharger for sale. It's the 27"x15"x3" with 3" Inlet/Outlet for supporting up to 950 HP. It's in good shape; no dings or rust or anythinig like that. Getting rid of it, because my shop thinks it's too large to fit behind an 03 Cobra bumper; so I'm looking for something smaller. If you're looking at this, I'm sure you already know these are high-quality units. They go for nearly $1000 new so please don't lowball me. I may trade for something smaller. Looking for a Treadstone, Bell, or Garrett that is no taller than 10.25" and rated for at least 750hp. Thanks for looking.

$400 + shipping + Paypal fees

· Registered
747 Posts
Put this in the Power Adder section. It will go much quicker and get more exposure. I just bought a Procharger 3 core standard off a guy on this forum that posted it in Power Adders. Cooler should fit no problem behind the bumper and crash bar. Height wise there is penty of room and you can fit a 3" width without cutting into the crash bar. Don't know what your shop is thinking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.