Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey!!! where did you get that video???? My buddy told me nobody was around!!!!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hehe, that was not you, that is MODCOBRA after a few beers at Bowling Green!

Chad

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
What is the big deal with a Procharger.....I have heard both good and bad things but how do they compare to the competition, say a Vortech?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Smokin2V said:
What is the big deal with a Procharger.....I have heard both good and bad things but how do they compare to the competition, say a Vortech?
Thank's for the info..I'll look into a Vortech..I hear they are the best.

Jim V.:p

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Smokin2V said:
Don't take this too seriously, it is just a rivalry between some of us, Procharger vs Vortech guys.

Chad:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
96blkcobra said:
Don't take this too seriously, it is just a rivalry between some of us, Procharger vs Vortech guys.

Chad:D
Whats a Procharger??? I thought I saw one the other day in my bathroom, they were good for drying my hair :rolleyes: Bwaaaaaaaa

Anyone see those new Pro 5.0 and SSO Vortech Cars, man they Fly!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhhh, wait, my mistake :D LMAO

Jeff

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
:D TURBO's are GAY
Maybe we can agree on something..
Just a thought "There is not one Vortech owner who didn't Dream of have a Procharger."
They just won't admit it. :eek:

Jim V.

·
Registered
204 Posts
hmmmmm...I own one Vortech and one Paxton.....maybe I need to buy a procharger to compare!!! LOL GO TURBONETICS!!!!

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
ModMan said:
hmmmmm...I own one Vortech and one Paxton.....maybe I need to buy a procharger to compare!!! LOL GO TURBONETICS!!!!
Ok,
so he has a paxton and a vortech..He dreams about a Procharger and loves a turbo..

Jim,
Is he totally gay or just bisexual?:eek:

Tim:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
nope...just dont know what the hell to do!!!! LOL...build the Cobra with the novi2k....build a fox body with the Vortech or buy a procharger for the Cobra and sell this novi...and the turbo comment was for Jim!! :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
LOL.....you idea is a solid one!!! I do need to buy a house. Damn, I need a rich relative to die and leave me money!! Jesus, I dont have any rich relatives I cant win!!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts