Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a member of EastCoastStangs.com ,and on that site there are very few 03 cobra's. Most of the guys on there are really cool,i personally know alot of them and am very close with the founder Danny Summer. We had a track rental on monday the 6th..Jimmy V , John(Venomous03cobra),and Matstang03(MATT)attended with me,there were some grudge runs made for shits n giggles,but this group of guys with their Slick,skinnied and automatic'd cars just can't admit that us 03 guys can hang with them with the little mods we do on DRAG RADIALS! I posted this in the Steel cage, a area where people go to talk some smack...now knowing this.... one should not be offended as long as it's kept about cars and not people,but guess what when they started grasping for straws they reverted to that....I would like for as many people on this site to sign up and become members over their to show that us 03 guys stick together.The 03 cobra count is a lowly 4-5 tops...when you guys read this thread you guys will laugh your ass' off they accuse me of everything from...using my girlfriends money for the car to gutting the car also saying things i never said and i have posts to confirm them.I don't want to step on anyone's toes over here like i might be trying to steal members just trying to get some guys to back the rest of us up over there. I know there are some trash talkers on this site that would love the chance to hurt some pushrod feelings.....Thanxs to all that sign up.

http://eastcoaststangs.com/fusetalk/messageview.cfm?catid=40&threadid=6570

Jay

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny stuff huh Eric......i laughed my butt off when i started reading this non sense....

Jay

·
Registered
244 Posts
Jay you got nothing to prove to any of those guys. You drove your ass off atthe track rental w/ drag radials only and no skinnies. Sometimes it's just tohard for those guys to admit when they are wrong. keep doing your thing bro.

matt

·
Banned
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jealousy maybe i dunno...most of my pushrod friends love the car it's the guys who don't know me personally..that get all crazy about the price of the car....what is done to it......who works on it, [email protected]#$% like that makes me angry!

·
Registered
23 Posts
That thread's a pissing contest, in the end you'll end up with nothing more than a thread well saturated in urin. ;)

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
That thread is total BS. How many '03 owners haven't had a fox and/or windsor style pushrod motor, I bet the percentage is way down. We all had those and moved on to something better.

JT

·
Registered
23 Posts
JT said:
That thread is total BS. How many '03 owners haven't had a fox and/or windsor style pushrod motor, I bet the percentage is way down. We all had those and moved on to something better.

JT
Exactly, save all the flaming for the Fbod guys :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I had a 93 LX 5.0 before the 03 Cobra and while I loved that car I won't be going back to a pushrod motor. I will miss that lumpity-lump idle though:(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts