Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to have the KB at 17psi with the kb chip, bap, tb, exhaust..blah blah blah...

the chip is tuned for the stock injectors but I am putting 50lb'ers in because it is easier to do it while installing the blower instead of after. I will go to strictly performance for the tuning and they tune with their own chip for the 55lb injectors...

my ? is, can I drive the car at all, on and off the trailer with the 50lb injectors and the kb chip tuned for the stock injectors and how will this affect the car???

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just

There should not be any problems with loading the car on the trailer.. It may run a little funny but just use your best judgement.. No boost untill you get here.
Richard..

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
It will prolly be pig rich and will try and pull fuel. May not be a bad idea to check plugs prior to the tuning session after its in position and strapped on dyno.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Blown away..

Yea,, Little boost will clean them plugs right up..
I check the plugs for drill.. Checked a few the other day and there was nothing left!!! Ohhhh NOoo...... Well the engine was leaked down and it was killer... Damn I love these cars...
Try that on a 96-98...

·
Snake Charmer
2,830 Posts
Re: Blown away..

Strictly Pro said:
Checked a few the other day and there was nothing left!!! Ohhhh NOoo...... Well the engine was leaked down and it was killer... Damn I love these cars...
Try that on a 96-98...
lol, good to hear but I would rather not test it :)

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Yeah I remember you telling my about the yellow car killing all the plugs @ St.Louis it was either at that event or one before, you said it killed all the plugs and was a worst carse scenario, went back to your shop leaked it down and came back fine, thats a testiment to what kind of abuse these cars will take. Keep sprayin the piss out of it! :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Is Richard doing tunes for the 55's now? I know I had a customer of mine go there with 55's in his car a few months and Richard switched them out for 50's.

BTW, is Richard coming to BG?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts