Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My mom and dad are splitting up and she had some fun with the car but really doesnt need it. I have no room and really dont have the finances right now. Most of you know about the car.

Black convert. 03 Cobra (gray inter) (black top)
3000 miles
Kennebell with 17 lbs of boost.
Extra idler pulley for belt wrap
Tune by nitrous pete...pump gas
QA1 rear shocks
Steeda Triax shifter and clutch quadrant
Powerstack CAI system
EDIT: Compucar Nitrous in a Bag setup ..never used..all hooked up with a full 10 lb bottle. (the blowers love the cool air going in..only need a small small shot)
Everything else is stock..even the exhaust system.
The original blower and all will come with the car.
Also has the 50 lb injectors too.

Not sure what to ask? Its modded abit...that hurts , I know at times.
But it is a Kennebell on there. So maybe that will help for some of the performance guru's out there.

Thanks for your time...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Harry,

Sorry to hear about your parents... Your "Board Buddies" are here for you through the rough times..

Let us know how much for your mom's car. I'm sure she won't have any problem selling it. The Kenne Bell shoud be a real plus++++.

Dave

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dave....really freaky situation.....40 years of marriage...all is fine though....life is too short to look into it any further...I love both my parents dearly and they were always there for me growing up. My childhood was awesome!

Not sure what to do about my mom's 03 Cobra.....guess I will just have to find the right buyer for her.

Thanks Dave for the board shoulder to cry on if I need it :D

·
Registered
521 Posts
Damn Harry, sorry to hear about this. Hang in there man, If ya need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks...dont worry man..all is fine...this year is throwing all kinds of crap at me......

so what do you think...is it possible to get 37k for the car? She bought the car for 37k and put about 6k into her(with the install and tune and all). Just not sure how to go about selling this one.

Thanks for any input before I put the ad in the classifieds
Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
110 Posts
My parents recently split, the day after I graduated from High School ( earlier this year )

We are considering selling my cobra once the divorce gets settled and the car is officially in my name. We do not have the money to afford such a car and the insurance, so I may just get a stock GT and keep the money

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry to hear that..man...life is something. :(

Sorry about the non tech stuff moderators.....but this does bring some bonding within the community here :D

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL !! Great for hauling the haybails for the horses !!

Harry

·
Registered
31 Posts
does it have a best et

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone ! All is going better....been talking with my mom and I have talked her into keeping the Cobra....thanks again. I told her I will take care of the car :D Tough job, but somebody has to do it :rolleyes: :D

PS. no track times...never been to the track....really never gotten on that hard ever. One babied Terminator with lots of power on tap.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sorry about you situation, but I have a question about the extra idler on the car. Is it the 2.4L? If yes, what kind of extra idler is it and where did you buy it? I have an 03 with the 2.4L and I can't find an extra idler to fit with the lowered crossover tubes. Please any help would be appreciated. [email protected]
Thanks, Jason.

·
Registered
272 Posts
If you find the right buyer - 30K tops. Waiting till spring will help your chances since its a vert. Im in the same position - trying to sell mine and after alot of research thats about what you can expect best case scenario.

peace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts