Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Just need some input on who wants to get toghter @ Atco for a tech , Question and answer at the track. Then test the car down the track ? I will be there to help answer all questions,
I need some feed back ! Date ? how many people ?
This is a tech Day ! We will all learn things help each other out .

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm in for that pete. I need to get my car to the track anyway. I just need to know in advance so I can plan the day out. It's kind of a trip for me. But i will go if everyone is up for it :)

Matt

G

·
Great idea!! Plus this will allow us to run more often without having to wait for all the normal crap to go through.

I am in too!

Of course guys/gals, this is a during the week thing usually...on a day that Atco isnt usually open or an early morning during the week when Atco opens later in the day. I am not sure how much the track is...1000 is what it use to be, to rent the track. So if we get enough cars, it wont be too bad at all. Even if its 10 cars..I am in..cause its just so relaxing not having to deal with all the normal bullshit that happens on a regular race night.

A great chance for us to learn more too and practice launching.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
2003 Cobra(20 lbs of boost and Nitrous)Harry

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need some input on a date , when ever uall want
maby next thur. ?

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Pete. Next Thursday May 1st is fine with me ..
I think it's good idea to get together and share info..

:D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK if it's ok will I will try fro thur. May 1st . nitro

·
Registered
64 Posts
re:

I will try to get there as long as my stuff is here by then, and we willd drive in, but I need a place to stay (reservations) and where is it I am in lincoln nebraska, so thats what I need guys ASAP serioulsy

G

·
If we cant do it May 1st...then we have plenty of time...dont rush it....even if its 2 or 3 weeks away...try and pick a day that the most people will be able to make it. I can make it any day...of course rain is always a minus. But we cant race in the rain anyway. So hopfully things work out.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com

·
Registered
481 Posts
I would love to come but would need a little notice cause of work... let me know... i am with Harry and saying that we should rush and give time so that everyone that wants to come, can...

·
Banned
572 Posts
Hot Rod Harry said:
If we cant do it May 1st...then we have plenty of time...dont rush it....even if its 2 or 3 weeks away...try and pick a day that the most people will be able to make it. I can make it any day...of course rain is always a minus. But we cant race in the rain anyway. So hopfully things work out.

Harry
www.HotRodHarrys.com
I have a $1.00 on harry not making it !:D
just kidding hope to see you

HotRod(HAS A DATE WITH THE GUYS)Harry

do you think they will let me run after telling me friday that i
was done for the night for running 12's or is that it ?

MY03("GOT TOSSED")SVTCOBRA

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Pete

How about a tech seminar at the Modular Shootout? I'll let you setup a booth and or I'll give you ample space as needed if you would like to do one then.

Let me know.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts