Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Damn good numbers.

I myself am not even close, but in a similar category as you John. Quickest stock headed 96-98 2v, or so I am trying to figure out what others have run.

BTW, I still have a lot of improvement, testing, and tuning. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well good as place as any to say hi and all that. I am #4 on the fastest 2VNA list as of now.

I have ran a best of 12.24 @ 109.36 not sure on weight here is a pic of my ride

Hopefully in spring I will be joining John in the 11 sec club:D

Brandon

·
Registered
180 Posts
Enjoy it while it lasts. I doesn't forever!:(

joe

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
JVENOM said:
what's done to the motor?
prolly the basic bolt ons, exhaust, some suspension work, a higher stall converter and prolly some steep gears, like 4.10s or 4.30s and some kinda crazy ass computer tune LOL

just my guess...:beerchug:

·
Registered
27 Posts
i'm doing my research to build mine. what has worked and not worked. i will be handling and doing everything but the mill work on the block. that is complete assembly, install and tune. so i'm intrested how it's going to turn out! if you check on ModularDepot.com they have page after page of e/t's and some have videos. the quickest i've seen is 10.6. i think? if anybody could share some some trail and error experience it would much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
John Edwards said:
11.99 @ 112.10 all motor 3200 pounds 4R70W.
Very Impressive! I remember when all of the Fox guys made fun of the 4.6-especially the 2v stuff. 11's is flying in a 2v 281ci!:beerchug:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Holy old thread batman! :)

John ran the 11.99 back in Nov 02 with a 99. I just ran a 11.95 in Dec 05 with a 02 @ 3330#. hehe

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
Lol, thanks for the headsup Tony, I never even noticed.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts