Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jimmy V?Are you the Man still?I'm wondering who has the quickest street legal/daily driver 2V in the country?What does/has it run?Heads up stuff isn't gonna happen with my New Beast"Not Legal for any class".Has anyone gotten into the 9's with a street legal 2v.I'm talking AC/PS/PW Not gutted with a license plate!Looking for a number to shoot for.
Kaz......................:cool:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
LOL,Jim..
I know they wont.Yours will before mine..Mine is gutted and tore all to hell.Gawd only knows when it will be done.Its my fault tho.I keep changing my mind and having to redo shit.

Tim

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess I should'nt feel so bad .My car has been in the shop for about the last 6 months !How about you guy's?Ok how about the fastest 2v Real Street car "less A/C"?
Kaz......:cool:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Mines been down since July.All I started out to do was install SHM longtubes.It went down hill from there..Now its gutted,and being turned into a race car.:rolleyes:

Tim

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
We all have setbacks,,I am sticking to my goal.To get a 9sec pass on slicks and then Drive to and from the locals tracks within 150 mile and go low 10's on drag radials.
Going any faster will mean Race car only.
There will be faster cars all the time.I just want it to be fun.

jim v.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I plan on skipping the 9's and going into the 8's..:p

Seriously tho,Jimmy and I are making more than enough power to run 9's..We just cant keep em running long enough to do it.

I made 676rwhp in street trim with shorty headers.Jimmy is there HP wise as well.
Mines a gutted piece of shit now and should see close to 800rwhp.I hope to run a 9.00 to a 9.30 .

We are testing in about 5 to 6 weeks..Guess we will see.It weighs 3050# so hopefully it will run a number.

Tim

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats really lite!Is that with you in it?I'd be happy if my Pig wieght 3500 with out me.I have the horse power but getting down the track will be the trick with my Viper 6 speed!What do you guy's keep braking?
Kaz..................

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I hope to run low tens on radials when mine is done.

Both of you are waiting on installs .Hell mines waiting on cams.Then the install is the easy part.
Glad i took the route of listening to everyone (aka cobra killer,rancid)and not putting it down while getting the parts toghether and keeping it a "street"car.Because like i have seen in the past months there is a real fine line between a fast street car and a race car.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Not sure where my car will end up, but its a real street setup and I got my A/C still. Should be north of the 500rwhp mark and have around a 3000 weight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats pretty Lite!My car is A speedster"vert"so it wont be very easy taking alot more weight off!I have a D&D K-member,coil overs,Carbon Fiber Recaro SPG Pro Racers"Seats"weigh 4 pounds each"no brackets"!~I figure it should be about 200lbs liter than stock .It will make an easy 800hp on the Turbo"T-76 X-Trim" and upto 500hp extra to play with out of my NX Pro Fogger Sytem.I also have a little Methanol injection to help with the intercooling.All in all it should be one Bad Ass Turbocharged with Nitrous and Methanol injected 01 Saleen Speedster!:jawdrop
Kaz............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts