Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out shopping with my wife and 4 year old son Shane the other night. I was looking at all the diecast cars in the toys isle of course.... My wife was with Shane in the same isle looking at some push button motorized cars with him. So then I hear my son Shane say to Mommy......."Mommy! (as he is holding a car that when you push the spoiler the rear wheels turn) Watch This! (I hear the cars motor go and the back wheels turning)...next thing Shane says to Mommy is...."Its on a Dyno!!!! " :D My wife turns and looks at me :mad: .......I just :D more

Ahhhh.....job well done I say to myself

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Harry, that does sound like a job well done!! hehe...I am sure your wife just loved that :D

Chad

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
I met Shane @ E town with HOTROD DAD and his GRANDPA Harry..
Shane is special young man.
He has DAD and Granddad with 03 Cobra's
I am Shane's MODFATHER..
He can't miss.
Good Job Harry.

jim v.

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Uncle Jimmy,

Shane still talks about you...and of course that candy bar too :)

I like that "ModFather" name you came up with there...very cool !

Everytime I am in the garage working on the Stang...Shane is in there with me helping me out. He can probably wrench a car better than alot of those import guys I see around :)

Jim Vaccaro said:
I met Shane @ E town with HOTROD DAD and his GRANDPA Harry..
Shane is special young man.
He has DAD and Granddad with 03 Cobra's
I am Shane's MODFATHER..
He can't miss.
Good Job Harry.

jim v.

:D

·
Registered
204 Posts
LMAO.....I was thinking the same thing. Was it a Ford??? HAHAHA...MODFATHER too funny

·
Registered
14 Posts
I nominate Hot Rod Harry for Father of the Year !!!

Its nice to see that the motorhead gene can be passed down to the next generation.

My son is 9 now. When he was 5 he could identify certain cars, particularly Mustangs and identify small things like different wheels. Now he knows all about Mustangs, Fords and he loves the GT40. Ahhh a budding Motorhead.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Jack....it is a blast passing the motorhead torch as you well know. From what we are learning with these new cars and computers ...imagine what our kids will be doing. Just amazing at how far the quest for horsepower tech has changed

1 - 8 of 8 Posts