Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Ran a new best ET last night. Gave the new DR's a go. First time using them and doing a burnout so I'm sure there is more in them!!! Old best on street tires was 12.67 @ 115. New time is 12.39 @ 114.69. I know it dosen't sound that great but this is at 5800 ft. 6700 was the DA. Got this video, thanks a bunch broke7 who put it up and did the title and editing!! Looks great!.

http://www.mrx7.com/broke7/Movies/sambandit.wmv

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Congrats,,Always good to get new Best....

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
congradulations bro!!! great looking car too!!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the props. Even though we don't have air, Bandimere always ranks in the top ten in terms of track prep in the nation. Hey Chad, don't ive me crap about rolling down anything, lol. The hill on the end of the track makes it look like the track slopes down but I assure you that's not the case.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Can't let anyone else enjoy the same time as you, can ya??? Quick bastard!!!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I sense a little hostility. Time for the no2 Andrew??

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Glad you like the small editing. I was gonna throw some music in there, but this video was pretty good quality and sound, thought I would just the car make its own.

Congarts on the new best.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for hosting!! That's really cool. I need something to edit my videos, what do you use?? I just have windows movie maker or something lame. Can't change the size or add any cool stuff!! Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
5,466 Posts
Vegas 4.0 by Sonic Foundry

It can be found on Kazaa :cool: :cool:

Or I can send you a copy

·
Banned
1,888 Posts
Nice run!! Thanks for sharing the video. I like the uphill shut down area of the track...good for safety.

Oh...I think that you guys should exercise a little discretion with the side topic there...I wouldn't recommend leaving that in the open forum...you should edit it out. PM or email would be much safer!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts