Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Superstreet Outlaw Racer Randy Haywood got his first 7 second pass today in qualifying in NMRA, Reynolds. Chad called and said he time was 7.99 @ 174.:jawdrop

Major contrats Randy, we all know it has been a long time a coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben

·
Registered
60 Posts
About dayum time time Randy! Now if he can only get that first round monkey off of his back.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Major congrats to Randy!! The car left really soft and then pulled like a freight train. This car, without a doubt, will run even quicker than that in the near future! When I left headed home, Randy was down to the semi's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Word has it that Randy Won!!!!!!!!!:blob :blob :blob :banggears

·
Registered
67 Posts
Woo hoo!!! Go Randy!! Running 7's and winning SSO with a modular powered stang. Kick ass!!! :blob

·
Premium Member
19,260 Posts
WAY TO GO RANDY!!!

This is one major accompishment for the Modular community.

I have several of Randy's passes on video that I will post soon, however my camcorder battery was dead when he ran the 7.99

For those of you that do not know, Randy's SSO car is powered by a 5.4 Lincoln Navigator engine, FR500 heads, Hogan sheet metal intake and a 91mm turbo. It is by far (in my opinion) the most impressive SSO ever. The car is so quiet, the only thing you hear is the turbo when he makes a pass.

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
Great going 7.99 even better when you win..

:D

Congrats!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts