Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Installed this evening. I mounted it in the 12v outlet between the middle vents. Once I figured out how to take the panels out of that dash that went pretty smoothly. I then ran the wires up to the PCM harness and tapped into the needed wires, soldered them in, re-taped and put everything back together. It looks factory and am very pleased with it. I'll takes some pics and post tomorrow. It was too dark by the time I finished.

Pics:

[email protected] provided this great idea for a mounting location.

· Registered
743 Posts
That's pretty slick.

· Registered
2,099 Posts
Never thought of placing mine there. I might have to relocate mine.

When next time you going to track?

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Never thought of placing mine there. I might have to relocate mine.

When next time you going to track?
Unsure. Car is back running again. Will depend on SAR Dec. schedule. They have most Saturdays listed as tentative.

· Registered
2,099 Posts
ya I seem. I will most likely make a Sunday trip to TAD. Just to get some practice in. Sundays "supposedly" do actual track prep cause they have shoot outs then plus test and tune.

As you seen blower is on. Tuning is happening now.

I land on the 26th. Ready get back home. Have till August till report to Benning.

· Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya I seem. I will most likely make a Sunday trip to TAD. Just to get some practice in. Sundays "supposedly" do actual track prep cause they have shoot outs then plus test and tune.

As you seen blower is on. Tuning is happening now.

I land on the 26th. Ready get back home. Have till August till report to Benning.
Nice!

We will have to plan some trips to the track. :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.