·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Post self deleted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
ya well... i had similiar problems on svtperformance site as well, some of their moderators got their heads up their ASS. They acutally deleted my thread... but felt they couldn't delete dumbfuq's post... conspiracy i tell ya! Anyways... its somewhat a long story.

post whatever billy bob deleted in your post Here.. :D

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah what a bunch of bullshit. It was not a pissing match, just more proof of the crap that comes out of Canada.

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pathetic

I just noticed that my Corral post was delted, it's 3:30am now. Who's the latenight bitch?

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's called the truth Bob, and I guess you couldn't handle it...so you deleted it. Thank God for modularfords, morality, and the Constituition.:shootbird

·
Banned
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
The Big Picture...

You're failing to see it Bob. Allow me to simplify with a simple 3 step approach:

Ralph Greene/Jay's brother (past/present owners): "O"

Engine builder: "X"

Therefore:

A) "O" pays "X" to tear down motor.

B) "X" finds damage and reports to "O" all damage found. From the moment identified, this information belonged to "O", you know, since he's the OWNER of the motor...in any case all information provided by me was initially and always presented in a way that protected "X".

C) Here's the tricky part, try and stay with me: I had consent to post that thread. It's true, and it's the choice of the owner and no one else whether or not to make it public.

ABC

Keep digging.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I didnt get to see the post, but obviously there was a big enough reason for it to be deleted. I have known Bob for a few years and he is one of the most helpful guys around. To get on his bad side you must have did somthing way over the line.

·
Registered
62 Posts
vortechcobra97 said:
I didnt get to see the post, but obviously there was a big enough reason for it to be deleted. I have known Bob for a few years and he is one of the most helpful guys around. To get on his bad side you must have did somthing way over the line.
Same here....

·
Registered
182 Posts
Re: The Big Picture...

Fourcam322 said:
You're failing to see it Bob. Allow me to simplify with a simple 3 step approach:

Ralph Greene/Jay's brother (past/present owners): "O"

Engine builder: "X"

Therefore:

A) "O" pays "X" to tear down motor.

B) "X" finds damage and reports to "O" all damage found. From the moment identified, this information belonged to "O", you know, since he's the OWNER of the motor...in any case all information provided by me was initially and always presented in a way that protected "X".

C) Here's the tricky part, try and stay with me: I had consent to post that thread. It's true, and it's the choice of the owner and no one else whether or not to make it public.

ABC

Keep digging.
Andy, you starting trouble again? LOL!

I have to admit, although SHM has the rep with the big time guys, you see a lot of hits being taken from the average Joe.

It does not make sense to me, with all the great engine builders out there right now, and certain ones (Hint: Hensler) willing to do whatever it takes to help and make a customer happy, why people continue to overlook posts like yours and go North Of The Border.

I don't know if I would take too much offense with Bob. Like everyone has said, he has always been helpfuland has always tried to stay as neutral as possible. I am sure he might take some heat from other sides who dissagree.

SHM threads are instant firestarters.

Rich

1 - 10 of 10 Posts