Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked with my Ford buddy today and he tells me that they have decided to continue the rebate until the end of September. Just a heads up....Maybe I need a Mach to replace my Wrangler....Hmmmmmm

Kevin

·
Registered
58 Posts
Please tell me your not joking. I just missed out last time. When I talked to the dealer in florida they said the rebate was up. If it is true when will the dealers know.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ok never mind it is true. I just got off of the phone with the guys at Brandon. If things go well I may have a nice new Cobra soon.:king

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are you sure?

I checked Ford's site, it makes no mention of a rebate on SVT or Mach 1s.

It would be nice to have an option thru September.

Howard

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes I am sure. They have two Cobras left. They are selling them for invoice with a $2500 rebate. But I have contacted other dealers and they tell me They have no idea what I am talking about. But Brandon Ford is selling them at that price. Also they are selling the Mach 1 at $22,999 and they have 32 in stock. Call them and ask for Erick he can fill you in.
Robert

·
Registered
164 Posts
anyone know if any other dealers, pref in the PA/ohio area, that will honor the rebate or has an offer like brandon ford in FL?? My buddy wants to pick up an 03 if he can get one around 29k. thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
phreakfree
Have your buddy call Greg Keihn at Montgomery Ford in Cincinnati. He has 10-12 cobra's on his lot and I think he will get pretty close to your price. Tell him I sent you.

Kevin O'Brien

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am taking a $8000 hit on my trade in to get a Cobra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts