Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
John,I believe the first results only netted 7rwhp with a good loss of torque down low.
Call and talk to Jim,he is a hell of a guy and will answer your questions along with some insight as to what his future plans are with the intake.

Tim

·
Registered
113 Posts
I saw the pick and thought is was very nice but a litte to much for a stock setup"loss of tq?"I know it would really shine with 15-20lbs of Boost.I had Hogan make me a 2v intake"cost twice as much"that we haven't had time to test yet.At the time no one made a sheetmetal for the 2v's. For a stock type motor a ported Bullit would be tuff to beat?I'm kinda new to mods but know with so little cubes a "box type" would really be a little to much on a NA motor.Maybe some of the Mod Motor Guru's can get specific,but it's still just an Air Pump.
Kaz....................:cool:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
All im waiting on is NMRA to approve the Reichard intake so I can test it against my ported Bullit intake.I know it will make more power.Funny,FFW approved his "box" upper for Renegade 5.0's but hasn't approved it for a mod motor.Hopefully one of the organizations will get off thier ass and give me a break.Hell,everything on this car is OEM, you would think they would give us a shot by allowing a aftermarket intake.Its only 281 cubes,they have nothing to fear.;)

Tim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts