Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my Vortec installed at the end of the week, and the results are what I had hoped for.

The car made 365.5 rwhp and 362.7 torque, and the power curve is as flat as they come. Air/fuel was around the 11.7:1 range, and the car runs amazing. There is NO bucking or surging, the boost comes on smooth, and the car runs just like stock until you get on the loud pedal. Then, watch out! We are adding headers in the next few weeks, and my installer predicts that the car will be close to 400 rwhp at the wheels, and still run like a champ.

For anyone contemplating the Reinhart RPC Chip, or Dennis' kit in general, I have nothing but positive things to say about it. The results above speak for themselves. If you did not hear a whistle, you would never know there was a blower hiding under the hood. Anyone who says that mail order chips can't work has never dealt with Dennis. His work with Fordchip.com is top notch; case closed!

As well, the service has been top notch all the way. Dennis was great, and read my air/fuel charts over the net immediately following my dyno session. I had a reply in minutes. There is no replacement for that personalized service approach. He has been amazing all through the process, and e-mailed me again last evening to call him, and discuss how I liked the performance of my car, checking to see if I was completely satisfied.

Also, I have to give huge props to DaSilva Motorsports, owned and operated by Joe Dasilva; this is the only place to get Mustang Performance work done in Canada. I am very particular about my ride, and they did my blower, gauges, and dyno in the same day, and I took the car home that night. Joe even went to the dyno with me and personally did the pull to ensure that the car was up to his standards.

In short, I now have a car that is a strong runner, and nothing but positive experiences along the way. Just wanted to share my experiences for those who have been following my blower purchase over the past few months. For anyone in the modular community who is thinking about a blower...DO IT! It is a wild ride.

Regards,
~Darren

·
The Ubiquitous Jimmy V.
3,323 Posts
That's a great setup.
They are a class act.:D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Congrats Darren - time for an updated sig! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
>>>>In short, I now have a car that is a strong runner, and nothing but positive experiences along the way. Just wanted to share my experiences for those who have been following my blower purchase over the past few months. For anyone in the modular community who is thinking about a blower...DO IT! It is a wild ride.

So, are you going with the Reinhart intake soon? I am going with a similiar set-up in the near future (ATI, stgII heads, poss reinhart or extrude hone bullitt), so I was curious if you heard any numbers of a reinhart in a supercharged application vs. stock vs bullitt.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Reinhart doesn't make the RR intake..That is Reichard racing.Two different people.:)Just thought I'd clear that up for you.:)

Tim

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cobra Killer said:
Reinhart doesn't make the RR intake..That is Reichard racing.Two different people.:)Just thought I'd clear that up for you.:)

Tim
Thanks CobraK---I'm new to the modular scene, Just trying to get as much info as possible. I'm still up for the questions though. Anyone know???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts