Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2 Harley Davidson trucks made it to the finals in the tough truck class at the Fun Ford event in Cordova Illinois this past weekend. It was Jody North getting the win over charles crawford(Jody [email protected] Charles [email protected]) Congrats goes to Jody for his win. Charles broke out ran under his dial in if you happened to wonder by the times for people not familiar with open comp racing.:blob

·
Registered
128 Posts
Those are two tough competitors in that class.

I was lucky enough to get Charles in FFW Epping in a round-robyn situation were his motor was hot and could not run the #.

I think they are both tied for first now.

VINNIE

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes they are very tough I have raced both of them. Wish I could have been their . I was the runner-up at that event last year big bad Paul beat me. My truck would not run the number because of the heat .

·
Registered
352 Posts
Any of those guys plan on running the 2 west coast events?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Venomous Mofo said:
Any of those guys plan on running the 2 west coast events?
Probaly not. They did not even plan on running the whole series. They went to the first couple races and did well so the kept going to the other events.
Unfortunately the west coast events are non-points, So you will get the money people to travel but not the points guys.

VINNIE

·
Registered
352 Posts
No points? Bogus. I guess they are wondering what the turnout will be,:confused:

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Most of the guy's running points are from the east coast and MICH,IND and ohio area to far for most to travel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts