Mustang and Ford Performance Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have to thank first [email protected] ,chris [email protected] JMS chips and their helpers(david,scott and winston).

It was a long day of swapping parts.Installed a power pipe,42's and a prom 77 metal meter.

Well first pull car nice and cool.199~247 bucking and jerking.After some checking the NEW prom i just un boxed was DOA.What a piece of crap.Well now the car gets a little heat soaked while we stick my 80mm lmaf back on.
Car runs fine.On to the tuning.
2 pulls later it was dead on.

I picked up 20 rwhp~15 rwtq at peak483rwhp~412rwtq.Not a big gain but the only power piece i added was the pipe.(now seeing 2 more psi).

The kicker was with the fuel issues solved(30's now gone away).We picked up 30 rwhp~40rwtq across the board from 1500 to 5 k and about 20 rwhp~25rwtq from 5k to 6500.

My graph is nice and smooth now and she feels soooo much better.

Also id really like to thank chris johnson for fine tuning the few issues(idle) i had.

She still has way more but i happy and it was still all done on PUMP GAS w\only 12 psi- no intercooler

Ill post the graph after my buddy emails me it to me .

My combo in short order:
built short block( you name it its in there)
P&P PI heads( w\ ferria valves)
comp cams (custom specs)
stock bullitt intake( not even gasket matched)
s trim w\3.33 pulley
morpheus power pipe
42's w 03 cobra fuel system
80mm lmaf
bbk longtubes
o\r hpipe
american thunder catback
tko trans
and other misc stuff

·
Registered
113 Posts
Nice #'s for a 2v!I wonder how my car will be with a GTB-88mm and a NX ProFogger?:jawdrop
Kaz.........
P.S I know I heard a Turbo Peoples 2v ran 8's on DR.Anyone know what kind of RWHP they made?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Super Kaz said:
Nice #'s for a 2v!I wonder how my car will be with a GTB-88mm and a NX ProFogger?:jawdrop
Kaz.........
P.S I know I heard a Turbo Peoples 2v ran 8's on DR.Anyone know what kind of RWHP they made?
Thanks .Yours will be a beast but is it really gonna be a street car?mine is a daily driver with a beater back up :blob

·
Registered
90 Posts
For sure Kaz will be able to run that on the street. Turbos only roar when you want them to.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It's gonna be Street Legal with AC,PS,PW,Ect but with all the polishing,Chrome,Powdercoating the whole motor and every suspension piece it's gonna be very limited!It's been in the shop for 1.5 years at a cost of 50k+ on top of the 53k"01 SC-281 Speedster" with every option!Plus about 10k into carbon fiber RECARO SPG Pro Racer seats, cage,Carbon WindSplitters,ect.I have well over 120k in to this car so I doubt I will ever leave her in a parkinglot alone!
Kaz..........:king

·
Registered
90 Posts
WOW... now I see why you dropped that T76 and went GTB-88. Can't wait to see the dyno and track numbers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts